If you, or someone you know would like to sign up for these activities, here’s what you need to know.
All students must meet the following guidelines:
- Must be able to breath on own
- Weight requirements:
- Cannot exceed 185 lbs for the sit-down program
- Cannot exceed 195 lbs if totally independent when self loading as sit-down skier
Disabilities that are served include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Emotional, physical, and cognitive disorders
The Rim of the World Special Athletes Foundation serves veterans and individuals from our mountain communities and beyond.
To get started, you can select any of the following options:
a) Click on the “Download” links below to download a sign-up and waiver packet. Fill them out, then you can:
- Print the forms and mail them back to us at:
- Rim Special Athletes Foundation POB 1914, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
- or attach the two forms to an email, and send it to RimSpecialAthletes@gmail.com
b) or call us at 909 336-1535 to have a packet sent to you